Tutorial: How to Pre-Order Special Edition #2
Look at that title. I’m so clever… ANYWAYS
It’s Finally Here! Shadows of Oblivion #2 Special edition is ready for pre-order! And boy do I have a deal for you!
There are only 50 copies of the special edition available. So make sure you order before April 2, 2013 to secure your copy!
There are 4 different bundles to choose from. Pick the one that matches your level of fandom! To order click on the “Order Now” button or send me an email to email@example.com. Thank you for all of your support!
1. Special Edition — ORDER NOW
2. Issue # 2 Bundle — ORDER NOW
3. Collector’s Bundle — ORDER NOW
4. Completionist Bundle — ORDER NOW
All Orders before April 2, 2013 will receive 10% off!!
Special edition includes:
• Limited Edition Sketch cover of Shadows of Oblivion #2. The cover sketch will be customized to whatever you’d like and will be one of a kind! No one else will have this cover to issue #2 but you!
• Exclusive print. Like the last two times I’ve done this, only the people who order the special edition will get to see the print. So if you want to know what the print looks like you’ll have to order!
Pre-Order Bonus Swag:
If you Pre-Order the Special edition before April 2, 2013 you’ll receive a couple bonuses…
• One of a kind original sketch card(s)
• 10% off your order
There are only 50 copies of the special edition available. So make sure you order before April 2nd to secure your copy!
I’m offering 4 different bundles of the special edition to choose from. Each one designed for fans who’ve been following me from the beginning and for fans who just found out and want to catch up.
1. Special Edition - $25 (plus shipping): You get a copy of Shadows of Oblivion #2 with your customized sketch cover.
2. Issue #2 Bundle - $30 (plus shipping): Just like number one, but in addition you’ll get the regular cover edition of issue #2. (Perfect if you want to keep your sketch cover in perfect condition, you’ll still have the other copy to read.)
3. Collectors Bundle - $40 (plus shipping): You receive the sketch cover like in the first bundle. But also the Trade Paperback “Resist & Defy.” (which collects issues 0-2) and the One-Shot ”Better Days.”
4. Completionist Bundle - $60 (plus shipping): You receive everything Shadows of Oblivion has printed. The sketch cover of issue #2, regular cover of issue #2. The TPB ”Resist & Defy.” The One-Shot ”Better Days.” Issue #1. AND Issue #0 with a bonus sketch inside the issue.
Plus all bundles get an Exclusive print, sketch cards, and 10% off! So hypothetically if you got bundle #4 which is normally $60. You just have to pay $54, PLUS you get 4 sketch cards! But you have to order before April 2nd to get this deal!
How do I order?
EASY! Click on the “ORDER NOW” links to send me an email, OR send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line write “Pre-order”
In the email give me your name, Which bundle you’d like, the address you’d like me to mail the comics to, and what you’d like me to sketch on the cover. (and if you got the completionist bundle tell me what you’d like me to sketch inside issue #0.) I’ll then calculate the price with the 10% discount and shipping and reply back with your final cost and how to pay. (hint, it’s via paypal.)
Once payment is received You’ll have yourself a reserved copy!
Pretty easy right?
Thank you everyone who has supported me an this book! I look forward to doing sketches for all of you!
If you have any questions feel free to email me.
And remember! Make Comics! Not Excuses!!
I'm an Indie Comic book artist. I've freelanced for mostly small companies as well as self publish my own comic. I get asked alot of questions on how I got into comics, how to draw, and/or how I started creating my own self published comic.
As I'm answering these questions I'm finding most peoples create excuses for themselves. Something to justify the fact that they're not trying very hard. The truth is if you want to do something, ANYTHING, whether it's making comic books or being in the circus, there is no excuse for not perusing your dream.
This blog will show work in progress, and tutorials on drawing and making comics in general, as well as feature some motivation to pursue your dreams and stop making excuses. I'll also be posting pages from my own self published comic to prove that I'm not a hypocrite and I practice what I preach.
So lets Stop making excuses and start making comics!
theme by Robin Wragg